Useful Information

SAL students receive visa support documentation including immigration I20 form to get International Students - F1 visa as well as F2 visa for dependents (applicant’s family members) per request.

Employment Issues
Only after completion of two semesters at Chicago-Kent, the graduate are eligible for off-campus employment. Work permits are required for all off-campus employment and may be granted by the U.S. immigration authority for paid practical training. Accordingly, students with F1 visas may apply for a 12-month period of Optional Practical Training (OPT).

Bar Exams
Bar Examination requirements in U.S.A differ from state to state and students are advised to visit the web site of the National Conference of Bar Examiners for the most accurate information.

For more information about tuitions please click here.

© Copyright SAL 2017.